Saturday, April 5, 2008

aPrIL fOol

lolx de nite b4 april fools day i was studying physics i think lol..


I'M NOT A NERD OK? I'M JUST SCARED DAT I WON'T DO WELL IN DE EXAMS.. =.=

well yea Anyway... i was bored n i was like playin wif my sweet wrappers and got and idea..! lolness.. guess wat happened de next day? lol..

well my 1st victim - jegathiswary.. alredi fooled me b4 i did..=.= wif de classic.. "hey! wat's dat on ur shirt?" lol.. so yea la.. decided 2 pay her bac.. xP

i offered her a sweet..

waited till she opened de wrapper..

waited till she realized dat it wasn't really a sweet inside..

and then i shouted..



APRIL FOOL!!!!
xDD

and then..
i ran 4 my life.. LOL.

during recess.. me and jega tried 2 fool megan and jennifer.. lolx. but they ended up not eating it.. ther and den.. lol.. on de way bac i tried 2 fool aileen and nat.. lolx. dis is how it went..

to nat: OMG nat.. Audrey just had a car accident.. she's in de emergency room now..

to aileen:OMG.. est and e broke up.. i can't believe it.. they were so perfect together..

lolness.. and they both replied:

"april fool?"

so sad.. lolx. not convincing enuf.. xP

my acting skills must really nsuck now since i din act 4 so long liaoz.. lol

0 comments: