Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bored... Tag.

Instructions:Bold the statements that are true to you.Italicize the statements that you wish were true.Leave the fibs alone.Then, stab 5 people to do the same test.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a girl
I'm a tomboy
I'm a lesbo
I LOVE playing my psp
I have a boyfriend
I love 2 lie
I'm not a bit sensitive
I'm a sucky friend 2 hv
I sms all night all day
I Love high skool musical
I have a PS3
I Love romance movies
I dunno how 2 play pokemon cards
I h8 some1 who ALWAYS brings up de past
I get straight As and never fail a thing
I love de naked brothers band
I have a fren who's alweiz ther 4 me 24/7
I suck at COD
I Love some1
I play de piano really well
I never emo
I'm a great fren 2 have
I Love 2 watch tom and jerry
I LOVE 2 watch foster's home for imaginary frenz
I love 2 wash plates.
i have a maid in my hse.
I play drums like u've never heard b4
I like 2 shop
I love my lil sister rite now
I love 2 watch and play football
I'm de pro-est gamer around
i'm not having headache rite now
I'm missing some1 who isn't on9 rite now
I can live without laughter
My fav word is LOL
I'm not watching ratatouille again
I'm a very imaginatif person
I'm not an easily jealous person
I like quiet sometimes
I have a big bro who still cares abt me
I'm not at de PC blogging and dling monster hunter freedom
I love my life rite now
I'm gonna do smth useful dis hols
This is the last sentence for this post

0 comments: