Saturday, January 10, 2009

Out Of RANDOMNESS~!

kk.. so i was asking a few of my frens dis..

If u woke up 1day as a girl wat wud ur reaction be like?

ahahahah these were some of my responses... xDD

names are not displayed to protect the innocent

victim no. 1 said -
" I'll totally freak out.. And faint at the sight of me"
(fella is scared of girls.. LOL)

victim no. 2 said -
" I will go to the mirror and look at myself NAKED the whole day"
(pervert!!! LOL)

victim no. 3 said -
"freak out? and after that i'll play with my boobs first"
(lol nw we noe his secret.. hehe)

victim no. 4 said -
"i would look at my boobs first? den will look at whether im pretty or not and then i'll masturbate as a girl"
(lol.. another secret is out.. LOL)

victim no. 5 said -
"OMG. EWW.. NO WAY. then i'll see how painful is it to be hit in the boobs.."
(a less perverted ans FINALLY!!! well.. sorta.. hahahaha)

victim no. 6 said -
"i will definitely freak out.Maybe laugh.Maybe touch myself and ask myself. Is this shit for REAL?! Damn i gotta shrink this or i'll get eyes all over my body. And then i'll calm myself down and sign up for the nearest "how to act and feel like a girl" lessons"
(u have just met Mr. PERASAN!!! xDD)


victim no. 7 said -
" i will measure my boob size and then masturbate!!!"
(wow.. he's sure in a hurry 2 buy a bra LOL)

victim no. 8 said -
"i wont do anything,i just let it be since god wants me to be den i try get used to it
and make sure i dun like another gal instead of guy"
(now dis answer is totally out of de ordinary.. xD)

yea.. was asking dis 2 every guy i noe online LOL.
kk THE END. Ciao

0 comments: