Saturday, February 28, 2009

Music Tag

lol haven't been tagged 4 wat seems like years but WTH lol. xD
I think i did smth liddis last year.. xP


1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?

At The Beginning - Soundtrack from Anastasia(movie)
"let's start from de begining shall we..? xD"

How would you describe yourself?
Crash - Matt Willis (soundtrack from Mr Bean's Holiday or smth liddat.. xP)
"aihz.. sad 2 say yea my life seems 2 be crashing rite now.. xP"

What do you like in a guy/girl?
What I've Done - Linkin Park
"o.O lol.. yea! Do unto others what u want others to do unto u.. xP"

How do you feel today?
Sorry - Daughtry
"o.O no la.. don feel sorry.. except for maybe myself.. xD"

What is your life’s purpose?
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
"yea.. i won't worry my life away...."

What is your motto?
Far Away - Nickelback
"wat de.. lol."

What do your friends think of you?

Breathing - Yellowcard
"Of course I'm breathing.. xP"

What do you think of your parents?
Hero Heroine - Boys Like Girls
"LOL.. Sort Of la.. xDD"

What do you think about very often?
When I'm With You - Faber Drive
"lol yea.. i think about the gud times.. =D)

What is 2 + 2?
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
"hey who the heck put wat is 2+2 here??? lol. yea i sing this song during maths lesson.. Xb)

What do you think of your best friend?
Better In Time - Leona Lewis
"lol.. they'll get better in time???"

What do you think of the person you like?
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
"Yeah! I'll remember his name.. LOL"

What is your life story?
Next Go Round - Nickelback
"I don't even like this song..=.= OMG i just checked out the lyrics and i hope the song is not what i think it is..

What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Hell Song - Sum41
" I don't know what the hell dis means..=.="

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
"yea.. leave out all the rest and just think about me.. xDD"

What will you dance to at your wedding?

Crashed - Daughtry
(And then I crashed into you,And I went up in flames.Could've been the death of me,
But then you breathed your breath in me.And I crashed into you,Like a runaway train.
You will consume me,But I can't walk away.)
"hey maybe that'll be how we meet.. xD"

What will they play at your funeral?

Remember Me - Eminem
"RIGHT... xP yea de title says it all.. hahahahaha actually i rly don like dis song.."

What is your hobby/interest?
7 Things - Miley Cyrus
"LOL. thinking about 7 things I hate about you? hahaha i not so wu liao laaa.."

What is your biggest fear?
Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
" LOL. that is really weird.."

What is your biggest secret?
The Time Of My Life - David Cook
"yea.. my biggest secret is having the time of my life with the one i love lol."

What do you think of your friends?
Home - Daughtry
"yea they all seem 2 can't wait for skool 2 end so they can go home sleep lol"

What will you post this as?
Everything - Michael Buble
"o.O am i supposed 2...?"

0 comments: