Monday, March 16, 2009

An ACTOR? Or the REAL thing..

i'm suppose 2 be doing my moral project now but i saw something that "inspired" me 2 write dis lol.. yea anyway.. ALTER EGO. Do many ppl have that or isit just me?



I have a scary alter ego which comes out.. towards SOME ppl..
kinda like a Mr. Hyde version of me..
sometimes i wonder.. whether that is the real me.
or am i de fun-loving kiddo who every1 likes
(well most ppl anyway.. xP)




Only some know of my alter ego..
It gets provoked easily with a couple of ppl.. especially when i'm msging.
I don't know why it comes out.. especially with the ppl i'm close with
I scare myself by the things i say sometimes..
Like seriously?
Yea.. ppl might think "WTH?! msg ppl oso can get pissed off?!"
That's how bad it can be..


When this bitch is released she says everything that is on her mind..
Which totally AIN'T a gud thing..
Lol i seriously have no idea why i'm writing this out lol.
Anyway i DON'T think i'm pretending 2 be who i am now..
I just have an alter ego which i seriously do NOT like..
Change? HAH. Easier SAID than DONE.


Lol. this is a 1st in a LOOOOOOOOONG time that i've written something from the heart lol.

0 comments: