Sunday, July 12, 2009

tommy and his rubix cube

i was bored.. waiting to go church this morning so i did this cuz of wat a fren said last nite hehe.. xD Lame but wtv.. xD

Tommy was going to school when he thought hey
I wanna bring my rubix cube
"Mummy," he asked "can i?"

So off he went to school
And with him was his toy
"I am trying to solve this," he said when asked by his friends
"Did you ever finish it," Betty asked

I saw him at class still trying to figure it out
"My dear could you stop playing and listen to me," the teacher said

"ARGH!!" he yelled. "Someone stole my rubix cube!!"

Golly was Tommy upset
Round and round the school he went looking for it
Eek! Even through the garbage
At last the bell had rung and it was time to go and
Tommy the poor thing had no choice but to catch his bus home

ohfish.. i4gottododelastacronym=.= nvmletsjustcrapsmthout

Five in the evening
Rubix cube in hand
I cycled to his house
Energyless but happy i knocked on his door
Not looking very happy was tommy at the door
Delighted his face lit up when he saw his precious rubix cube

0 comments: