Sunday, August 10, 2008

DeAd BlOg..

lolx. yea my blog my as well be dead la lol..
too lazy 2 blog.. xP
got tons 2 say but somehow sitting at de com here typing..
changes my mind or just loses de mood..


STUDIES.-dying.. barely surviving..T.T

LOVE LIFE-kinda complicated..

LIFESTYLE.-Filled wif FUN. which is not exactly good since dat makes me lose interest in my studies..xP

FRIENDS.-gr8 as alweiz.. xP hahahaha.. my classmates are pretty gr8.. especially those sitting in front of me.. x)

FAMILY.-OK OK i guess.. x)

HEALTH.-Not 100% well but gud enuf.. xP almost neva get any exercise nowadays.. xP

RELATIONSHIP WIF GOD.-erm.. nt too good i'm guessing.. xP

BOYS.- Never get crushes adi nowadays. xP

LIFE.-Overall.. unbalanced.. xP enjoying too much.. not working hard enuf..X)

BLOG.-Half unconscious. Half conscious.. (is dat how u spell it?)

SPORTS.- Don even ask..

MUSIC.-getting sorta better at guitar.. xP

GAMING.-getting better at hitman.. xP

ANIME.-Not exactly UP-2-DATE.

LAZINESS-Steadily increasing..T.T

0 comments: