Saturday, December 13, 2008

LLC Day 1

since our dear cameraman alredi put up some pics so i'll just put them 4 all 2 c la.. xP

quote from our photographer..
"From today, I'll post up my favourite Top 10 LLC pictures here. Day by day, counting down from 10 to 1. Each of my favourite picture and the reason on why I choose them.

There are certain things to bare in mind. All pictures posted here are to be from my camera. Some pictures may or may not be taken by me and I'll try to recall who took and give them credit if I can remember. Also, the pictures will have illustrations for why it being best! =D

Wait up and enjoy!

*drums roll*

Top 10 LLC Picture - Day 1

10. Work, serious and concentration. This is what the camp is all about.
Photobucket

9. The participants briefing session. All tentatively listening to Atuk.
Photobucket

8. Goldfish ties shoe lace.
Photobucket

7. Ah Chan's pole dance. He's like a pro wei.
Photobucket

6. Obama rope burn. "Ouch Ouch!~" Closeup a bit on him and you'll see him complaining.
Photobucket


5. Blue Sky with LLC banner + participants + dejavu. Roar.
Photobucket


4. I like this. Natural and well composed. Wah, I didn't know that I was that good. haha.
Photobucket


3. Ah. Short people.
Photobucket


2. What was he thinking wei.? Haha.
Photobucket


1. Me sleeping? *priceless*
Photobucket

To add on.

Picture of the Day
Photobucket
It's Day one and it's RAINING!

Number 1 Camera Poser
Photobucket
Ah Chan seriously loves to pose for the camera. I'm serious. There are more of him posing all kinds of pose. Haha. I'll post up more later.

Hope so you guys like it. :)" unquote.

0 comments: