Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tag:My Dream Guy

yea i'm bored currently hv nth else better 2 do other den
play hitman
or assassin's creed
or those yahoo games lol..
watch tv
watch movie
or just go 2 sleep
so i'm blogging..=)
heh..

yea anyway my dream guy..
if u ppl are bored just do dis la
4 guys of cos is dream girl.. hehe

yea anyway..
my dream guy.. has 2 look like dis..

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/eddieg_luver/boys_30_oliver_james1.jpg

ok i'm just kidding.. x)
kk my dream guy.. will have..
- gud looks
- gr8 hair
- gr8 fashion sense
- smells gr8
ok bla bla bla y don i chg de tag den... hmm.. erm.. how abt

10 things i want from my future husband
1. passionate about something important
2. understanding and caring
3. has a great sense of humour and has no problem making me laugh
4. is a christian
5. pretty gud looking, smells great and is CLEAN.. xD
6. is not clingy, know's how to make me want MORE
7. has the ability to change me for the better
8. loves music and games
9. must not lie and tell me immediately when/if something is not right.. (honest)
10. loves me as much as i love him

0 comments: