Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Breaking Up

Well. I can tell you that it isn't one of the most fun thing to do.. (Unless you're some sick psychopath who likes to break people's hearts and put them into jars xD hahhahahaha)

Yeah. As you guys know, Tim just recently broke up with me. (*cue Bob's forever alone song*) Haiz.. It is sad. of course, I mean it was a really long term relationship.. 3 years.. 3 years + and it just ends, just like that.. Like it was nothing.. And now it's just a memory, of the good times, bad times, ups and downs..

Kay. First off I'm sure you would like to know..

Who broke up with who? 

Well, he.. kinda broke up with me.. Yeah. :( (Anything i say now is just a matter of opinion so do not take it as facts as he might be trying to do something else and I just took it wrongly.) Okay, so this is what i got from my point of view.. Not trying to make him sound like the bad guy but yeah.. Here it is..

In my opinion, he broke up with me.. Because, sad to say, he gave up. He gave up trying to fix something that kept breaking even after he keeps trying to fix it. And he was tired, he didn't want this life anymore and thought that both of us can do better.  Which i guess in a way he is right since this Long Distance Relationship was killing us more than it helped us. It wasn't just the distance, the time difference killed it too. We were 8 hours apart from each other.. By the time I'm about to sleep, he only just came on.

"You say good morning,  when it's midnight.. "
-Jet Lag, Simple Plan

Did I love him? 

Well that's a pretty dumb question xD hehe.. Yes of course I did. In a way, I still do I guess.. But I guess it's only just as a friend now.. I hate for what he did to me. I hate him for breaking up with me but somehow, deep down inside.. I knew that he was right.. And it was just a matter of sooner or later..

How did he do it?

Well, sadly he broke up with me on fb chat.. And when he did it I was so stunned cause he had no indication whatsoever then suddenly, bam! he just did it.. At first I thought it was just temporary and that things would go back to normal like it always would but.. he was unwavering about it.. He refused to change his mind.. And it just.. became permanent..

When was the exact date we broke up?
29th Oct 2012. One of the worst days of my life. Actually more like 30th was the worst day since he broke up with me at night.. And I was still in denial until like in the afternoon when i continued to talk with him more about it.That was when yeah.. Red puffy eyes, Red Rudolph Nose, lots of sleeping...>.>

Who did I tell first?
Well, i guess the people who followed me on twitter found out about it first.But I didn't officially announce it til 14/11/2012 which was the last day of my exam. And I told my best friend Aileen the day before 14..>.<

0 comments: