Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy :D


Despite what happened, there are a lot of good things happening :D Hehe, something (or someone) is really making me happy a lot recently. We're definitely not   having the most simplest of relationships(but who wants a boring old relationship without conflict eh? xD) but yeah, I know it'll work out like it always does. >.<

Anyway~ I'm gonna see Wreck-It Ralph tomorrow!!! YAY!!! XD hehe.
*small kid emerges for a while*

Sometimes it feels like i'm rebounding, or maybe i'm moving on too fast, i mean getting over a 3 year relationship in like a few weeks?! That's kinda fast.. I mean it took me forever to get over *ahem ahem* but i think that was mainly cause I couldn't accept the fact and was in the denial phase for a long long long long time. xD But somehow the relationship with Tim, he pretty much made no room for doubt for me, that the relationship was over.

I still feel kinda sad when I think about it, but I know it's over. I thank him for making that clear cause I don't think I can handle anymore unknowns. I don't handle unknowns very well.. (Yeah, Algebra wasn't a walk in the park either..>.>)

I guess the distance away from him made it easier to get over. Only get flashbacks occasionally when I go to places we used to go but they're not very strong I guess.. I guess I still miss him a little but right now I'm really not ready to be friends.

"Does the relationship start or end when the person stops seeing the other through rose colored glasses?"

For real relationships, relationships that last I guess it's the former. 

WHAT LA. SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY POST BECOME EMO POST DI RAWR! XD

hehe yeah anyway I'm going out with someone now. He's known as the prothean in university for being a bit inhuman at times xD (:D I'm going out with an alien! Isn't that totally cool?!) He's a bit geeky and weird and heartless at times but that's only on the outside :) hehe. Anyway yeah that's all I'm gonna reveal right now..xP Maybe i'll put in on facebook soon if everything works out :)

PEACE OUT! 


0 comments: