Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let's start with where I last left off...

This is the story of how I met Eric Heng Kok Kuan. 



Eric was one of the friendliest guys I've ever met in Monash. He was always trying to "recruit" me in to his little gang that he kind of formed with a bunch of friends he just made as that was the kind of friend he is. He is also a magician :O  Hehe.. he showed magic to a lot of our classmates like on one of the few days of the orientation. He was always really super friendly and super nice to everyone :) 

The day I really only got to know him wad the day of the BBQ. The BBQ was like held at (crap I can't remember who, wait a sec.......I think it's) Fariz's house. That day, I decided to ride with him to Fariz's house. I didn't wanna trouble him to drive to my place so I asked my mom to drop me at his house. Then on the way to Fariz's we pass by the road to my house and I just realized that to go to uni he could easily drop by my place and I could carpool with him since he lived relatively near to me xD hahaha.. (at that time I was like taking the bus home or asking my mom to pick me up? I think) 

So I chatted with him along the way and got to know him better. Can't really remember much of what happened today except finding out that one of my friends (Abel) played LoL :O I thought it was like not that popular for most people to be playing it :P and Alwy bringing bacon (that bacon tasted so Damn good) to a Malay guy's house (good thing Fariz went to bed early) and Eric's chicken wings were really good too :D 

After that, I forgot how exactly but he started to fetch to uni and back. We became closer and closer friends after that (what would you expect? Stuck in the jam for long periods of time with just each other for company :P) we had a falling out somewhere in between over some incident but I have long forgotten it now :P then we started hanging out outside of Monash and stuff and became like best friends after that :) 

Even though we were really close, I never really felt like we clicked well together and that he couldn't really understand me or understand what I was saying.. I guess I didn't understand him well enough also especially when I was surprised to find out he liked me for a pretty extended period of time and I saw nearly no signs of it until he asked me out. 

At that time, I think I only just recently broke up with Szu Yew ( the guy I was referring to in my "Happy" post). I had only been with him for like a couple of months before things went sour.. 

(Small part of history with Szu Yew)
When I was with szu yew I was really.... confused. I wasn't sure what I wanted and I had only just recently broken up with Tim a month or so back at that time. But as short as a time that was I think I did love Szu Yew. But I knew deep down inside me that it would never work out as he was a pretty hard-core Atheist and I love my God too much for him to ever understand me. I kept thinking that I could somehow change his mind but I was being delusional. I still regret what I did to him. I only hope he could forgive me one day so we can become friends again. 

Szu Yew told me when I was with him that Eric liked me but I brushed aside what he said and didn't really believe it. He told me about Eric's reaction that one time in Pyramid at that I usually when I follow Eric's car go home, when I told him I was going back with Szu Yew.. his shock and disappointment but I ignored it that time cuz I couldn't care less and assumed he was just surprised as this was like one of the first time I wasn't following him home. So when Eric asked me out that time,  I was quite surprised and even though I had no feelings for him, I decided to give him a try anyway.. 

So for our first date we went for a movie and dinner at Fish and Co's (one of his most favourite places to eat now ;P) at 1u. It was simple, it was nice. I can't remember what movie we watched (forgive me, Eric):'( nothing much happened that night, (crap I'm getting all the dates with him messed up now. One of them involved a magic trick with a Hershey's kiss and an Ace of Hearts? I'm still keeping the card somewhere I think..) another date we went to i-city to walk walk. And he kind of asked to hold my hand but I felt kind of awkward to do it.. (sorry Eric :( ) but even after the dates and stuff I still didn't feel anything with Eric. He just felt like he was my very fluffy best friend and bro :P There was also another incident but I shall ask for his permission first before posting about it. 

I was going back and forth with him, asking him to just be friends and then later changing my mind and hurting him.. :( I was confused and I kept asking myself why couldn't I fall for this super nice guy who actually treats me well. But no matter what he did, and no matter what I did.. I couldn't fall for him.. Things didn't feel natural with him for some reason. So after awhile in the end, we just stayed friends. Friends that some times flirted back and forth. And then one of his gaming buddies, Ryan came back. But that's for my next post ;) don't worry, it'll be shorter than this one.. (probably) hehe..

That's all for now. *bows*

0 comments: