Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools'!!! xD


It's that time of the year again. When you can't trust what anybody says, when you have to doubt every single thing that even your most trusted friend tells you, suspect people who are being especially nice to you on this day, and double check all the free gifts or free food that you're being offered . :P 

During my primary/high school years, this was one of the most fun day of the year. I get to lie and fool my friends and have an excuse to do it without them getting angry. :D Tee-hee. 

It's too bad that most of my pranks were a failure. But right now, I can only recall one very successful one I did in high school xD The night before, I decided to take some Cadbury chocolate, ate them and then keep the wrapper. I decided that it would be awesome to offer my friends these Cadbury wrappers that I filled with tissue to puff them up so they look like they have chocolate in them. xD I managed to con one of my closest girl friends Jega who got annoyed (but not really the really angry annoyed kind just the happy and realized she got fooled kind of annoyed). I think I can still remember her face the instant she opened it and found that there was no chocolate in it. :P She then proceeded to chase me around the class right after I shouted April Fools'! xD hahahaha.. good times, good times. :)

Another awesome April Fools' prank that I remember happened last year. This one wasn't pulled by me by the way, it was pulled by one of my best buddies which I mentioned in my last post, Eric. :P It was the day of our first date, (hahaha what a coincidence that we went out on April 1st, he told me it wasn't on purpose) and earlier before the date I told him I would find some way to prank him during the date xD So he just fetched me in his car, then at the end of the junction near my house his car just died. (Okay, let me explain.. This is legit cause he drives like a car which is like older than him I think. It was around 20 years old so.. if it broke down it seriously wouldn't be a big surprise..) :O Shit! I started panicking (mostly for him as I felt it would be really unlucky for him to have his car breakdown on the day of his first date). Then, he just show me his poker face (as usual, which is why I had no idea he had a crush on me until he asked me out) and then he laugh his Eric laugh (which sounds a lot like spongebob's which he likes to imitate xD) and said April Fools'! xD In my head, I was like SHIT! That MoFo tricked meeeeee!!! hahaha xD I was like (I can't remember what exactly I said but I think it was something along the lines of) Eric how could you?? hahaha but of course I laughed and told him it was a damn good prank. Salute you bro. 

Another prank that suddenly comes to mind as I wrote that story about Eric was that time Aileen was crying and called my on my phone and told me her little brother hit head and had to go to the hospital. I was so shocked and was telling her it's okay.. your little bro is gonna be okay.. she pretended for awhile more and then said, "APRIL FOOL!" hahaha damnit Aileen! xD I was really panicking for you kayyyyy.. T.T hahah these people are damn pro lah.. 

A lot of my other failed attempts included, fake confessions, telling my friend that the person they like was involved in a car accident, telling my classmates that our teacher wanted to see them and a few others that I can't recall right now.. 

Man, I really miss these times. Nowadays, April Fools' day seems so meaningless and boring and pointless.. Am I getting old and matured? Do I not know how to have fun anymore? :( This ish sho shad... :( 


NO! I promise I gonna prank at least one person today! My victims will probably be my two high school besties that I'm gonna see later :P hehe..

Anywayyyyy, hope you have an awesome April Fools' day :D Thank you and good bye :)

0 comments: