Saturday, December 1, 2007

Lolx.. My life.. So far.................XD

hmm.. seems like i nvr talk abt my life huh? ok.. i get i'll start now.. lolx.. hmm.. since pmr was over it's been pretty boring.. cuz it feels like my life has no goal/aim anymore.. it's like i hv nothin i can really focuz on n do my best in.. lol. ok.. yea anyway after pmr.. went 2 makan.. at kayu lo.. den after went 2 1u 2 celebrate wif my "gurlfrenz" haha.. but i kinda regret dat now..
i shuda just wen went 2 da cc.. n play some dota 2 celebrate.. haha..speaking of dat.. it seems like it's been a very long time since da last time i went 2 "da gei" haha.. AKA cc! XD yea well anyway.. i've been goin out on n of wheneva my mom let's.. ohya dat's reminds me.. I just went n watch enchanted yesterday!haha it not bad... haha i liked de lil chipmunk named pip haha.. really cute. but de story was kinda like snow white.. minus de 7 dwarfs haha.. yea.. i enjoyed it pretty much.. XD hmm.. oh yea! i just got my psp! i think it's Xmas plus PMR present haha eventho pmr reults hvn't come out yet.. i'm kinda scared.. i'm hoping 2 go 2 pure sci.. haha.. wat else.. hmm.. my hols has been pretty fun.. at lest i get 2 hang out wif my buddy nic every tues n fri... lolx.. nice fella.. hmm.. i'v been wondering abt smth l8ly.. lolx i sometimes wonder whether i am really human.. i mean it's like i nvr REALLy get enthusiastic abt anything.. or hv passion 4 rly anything.. smth.. i feel like a computer.. no imgination..no life.. no passion..it seems kinda sad u know.. haha.. u know.. i really feel like becoming a singer/songwriter in de future.. but i.. don know whether i hv de talent.. heh.. i feel like i do but somehow.. ther alweiz doubt.... hmm.. speakin of being double-minded.. maybe i'll talk abt me n my alter ego in my nex post haha.. c 1st lar.. XD well dat's it 4 now.. cnt really think o f anythin else ....

0 comments: