Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tagged (Again again and again)

1. Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your own question instead.
3. Tag 8 victims to do this tag.

Questions:

1. What is your dream when you were a small kid?
I dreamed that i would be a firewoman... XP

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
That day i met my special some1..

3. What do you wish to have right now?
to have de special some1 love me the way i wan him 2? lolx

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
i 4got.. but i think recently when i was hanging out with my sis

5. What did you realize recently?
That pmr results were comin out

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
Giving up easily in almost everything

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Cry and listen 2 my mp3 player

8. What are you afraid of losing?
Currently.. my psp.. XD

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
Getting good SPM results and getting in a good uni.. and finding a good bf

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Depends whether i know de person well n depends whether i hv hope dat he likes me back too.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
(i)Liars..
(ii)ppl who act just 2 make frenz/get de guy they like
(iii)ppl who backstab

12. Define loneliness.
When u have no fren,no music,no entertainment,and no family and no God.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
50% lar..

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When i watched one of my anime..

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
My home after a really bad trip..

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
Papercut - linkin park and Almost - bowling for soup.

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
2 hv dat special some1 be my special some1.. lolx

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
erm... it's suppose 2 be pmr results but nt really..

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'll tell that special some1 dat i really love him eventho he might not love me back

20.My fav anime character?
Bleach's Captain hitsugaya toushiro.. XP

tagging..
any1 who wants 2 do dis..

0 comments: