Thursday, December 27, 2007

Best day of de year so far...?

haha.. yeap.. 2day is officially one of de best days of my life.. XD haha.. when i 1st woke up..i 4got wat i tot abt but it definitely wasn't abt today's pmr results.. XP lol.. erm.. i chged into a shirt and jeans.. was getting ready when angela nsged n say dat those ppl wearing outside clothes couldn't come in2 de skool.. so i chged in2 my baju kurung.. i waited 4 my dad.. called him n he told me he's comin in 10 mins.. he fetched me n we were on our way 2 skool.. haha he nearly turned in at de turning 2 puay chai ... LOL.. haha ok well after dat i reached skool n saw germaine.. den audrey.. den jega..den aileen den angela..ok.. den we walked bac n forth here n ther den they finally call us 2 de canteen.. so we all rushed there n were waiting both excitedly and nervously 4 our results.. i was scared yet curious 2 know my results.. every1 crowded around their class teachers waiting 2 get their cert. i was a lil nervous so waited a lil while b4 going in front 2 ask 4 it.. i saw mostly happy faces.. Happy dat they got the results they wanted.. but a lil l8er.. i saw many sad faces as well.. When i had de guts 2 ask teacher 4 my cert.. i was suprised dat it was all As.. XD lol.. i checked it.. den re-checked it again.. i tot my eyes were playing tricks on me.. or dat i had somebody else's results.. lolx.. in de end i guess not.. lol.. phew.. u know.. i realized dat de most popular faces among all of 'em were SHOCK.. shocked dat they got better den they expected.. shocked dat they got less than wat they expected.. shocked dat.. their frenz got better than them.. haha.. yea i guess.. hmm.. after dat i went 2 mcds wif angela n aud.. den 2 cc.. watched de guys play some dota den played some gb wif them.. haha.. went home after dat..i saw my sis.. she looked kinda sad dat i left her home alone.. well sorta.. haha den i took a bath den eat dinner den.. here i am! XD haha ok.. i better get of now..

0 comments: