Sunday, December 16, 2007

The law of never being satisfied... XD

hahaha.. sori 4got if ther eva was name 4 it... XD lolx. like murphy's law.. de law of alweiz being in de wrong time n place or smth liddat.. hey.. hv u eva realized dat u r nvr satisfied? like when u wan smth... u don usually geddit straight away unless u're like some rich fella.. lolx erm.. yea.. n even when u eventually get wat u want.. u'd no longer be as excited as b4.. hahah.. i alweiz kena liddat.. especially during bday.. hahah when i ask my dad 4 smth.. i usually geddit if it's at a reasonable price.. or within da budget.. at my next bday... swt rite? like 4 example de year b4 last year's bday.. i asked my dad 4 a phone.. but he said smth abt onli when i'm 15 onli can get.. so i got... an mp3 player i think.. wait no.. dat's was Xmas erm... i got...... a tape player/recorder.. lolx yea.. i know.. so ancient rite? but i was kinda into like dis pretending 2 be a reporter thing dat i learnt from a fren of mine named nic.. well yea anyway.. so i got dat instead.. i was pretty cuz it was smth i has wanted b4 de hp thingy.. XD n den.. last year i got a hp... eventho i wasn't 15 yet... XD haha.. well yea.. dat year i wanted a psp i think.. haha.. n guess wat i got dis year? no... nt a psp.. i got another mp3 player since my old one is cacated de so yea i needd 1.. come 2 think abt i shoulda gotten mp4 player... i wanted de sony one.. da new walkman mp4 player but i got a philips one instead.. it's nt bad.. quite "yeng" looking.. yea anyway i got a psp l8er.. XP haha.. my dad said smth abt a Xmas pressie+early pmr present.. lolx.. yea.. ok k.. bac 2 da point haha.. i heard dis song smth else (i think) from good charlotte.. n i guess it inspired me 2 write dis song...
I want this
i want that
does the wanting never stop?

I want this
I want that
Oh please daddy just one more

I want this
I want that
Can't we be satisfied no more?
And be content with what we have n live a life just like dat..

haha i onli wrote as far as da chorus.. i wanted 2 write a rap.. but.. my inspiration hit was gone.. haiz.. o wel.. XD

0 comments: