Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lousy day~...

ZZzzz... woke up 2day.. was kinda happy dat i was goin 2 basketball.. turn out..? my shooting sucked.. my catching sucked.. my "marking" sucked.. altogether.. I SUCKED... ok ok.. i'm sure u get de point now.. man.. no mood la.. Zzz.. now waiting 4 new bleach episode.. i don even noe y de fk am i typing dis 4... haiz.. i hope later will be better.. Man i'm startin 2 h8 being in angsana.. evry1 says dat is de "duk shuee" class.. or in other words.. NERDS... Zzz.. fk la.. since i'm so emo now i my as well express eveything i h8.. ok 1st off.. de pengawas.. AKA prefects.. man i rly h8 them man.. ok ok i noe they're just tryin2 do their jobs.. BUT STILL! i don mind prefects lar.. i just can't stand it when they keep bugging me.. "put ur sleeve down.." ur socks too short.. pull it up.. "pin up ur baju kurung.." put ur pin higher.. "ZZZzzz so freakin annoying.. actually they're nt too bad lar... but i h8 it when they become hypocrites.. they ownself short socks wanna call me pay RM2 4 my socks WTF IS DIS MAN~~~!!!! zzz.. stupid.. good thing i din pay.. i chow 1st..XP.. fker.. kk la.. next time i don wear ankle socks liao la.. easier 4 me.. N de prefects.. lol.. man.. i rly need 2 chg ppl's view abt angsana la.. ok.. wat else am i angry at... ohyea.. HIM. lolx.. i don like 2 say name.. XP hahaha nvm la.. i good mood adi.. (man i'm moody.. lol) thx u guys(darren n LP.. i was dam bad mood.. u guys cheered me up.. well sorta... XP)

0 comments: