Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tag Along: 12 Parts of Questions

12 Parts of Questions

Part 1: On The Outside
Name: Michelle Ding
Date of Birth: 17th May 1992
Current Status: Single.. AND LOVIN IT..
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Got black,got brown
Righty or Lefty: righty
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Part 2: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fear: Rejection, embarassment, and lil sis telling on me.. T.T
Your Weakness: Sports, Sensitive..
Your Perfect Pizza: Depends on my mood..

Part 3: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Shit.. isit time de?
Your bedtime: After 10.30pm
Your most missed memory: Hanging out in 2k(2006)

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: COKE!!! (i drink it almost every week day... X)
McD's or Burger King: hmm.. chicken? den mcd.. burger.. both.
Single or Group Dates: Group.. more fun... XD
Adidas or Nike: Nike lo..
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Both oso nice..
Chocolate or Vanilla: Choc+Vanilla oni nice mah..
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee!!! XD

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke:
NO WAY!!! i h8 smokers..

Curse: who doesn't? XD
Drink: drink.. as in drink and drive 1 den no..

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: No way!!!
Gone to the mall: I think soo... XP
Been on Stage: Nah..
Eaten sushi: Yuck.. i h8 those stuff..
Dyed your hair: NEVER.. but i'd like too.. XD (maybe 1 of those outrageous colors)

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Wat?
Change who you were to fit in: Hmm.. not rly.. i am liked by almost every1 de..XD

Part 8: Age
You're hoping to be married: Erm.. I'm hoping around...... 25 liddat?

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Colour: Any.. but blue or green wud be nice.. XD
Hair Colour: Just don over do it..
Short or Long Hair: SHORT!!! i h8 guys wif long hair (but not untill botak lar.. max until de neck)

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: Erm.. DotAing? i need 2 get better at it..
1 hour ago: DotAing? de game was like 60 smth minutes.. XD
1 month ago: On de com.. doin smth.. i think..
1 year ago: 4get liao... ZZzzz..

Part 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: Me! My family! My Friends! etc...
I feel: Sienz... Zzzz..
I miss: Some1.....
I need: A pet bro!!!( preferably older den me..)

0 comments: