Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thanks be 2 God~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lolx u noe i haven't really thank God 4 my results and a gr8 life i've been having thus far..X) so yea.. i'm gonna thank him now~! XD ok.. Thanks so much God.. 4 giving me...(in 2007 la)

-straight As 4 PMR..
-a gr8 year wif my best buddy last year Aileen
-gr8 frenz dat love and care 4 me..
-a special some1
-my gr8 life
-A.Selina and my mom who teaches me abt de word of God and guides me in my life..
-Win at marching competition wif KP at sport's day~! XD
-a healthy life..(well sort of.. i do still get sick oneci a blue moon.. X)
-Nickelodean and melissa(my sis) 2 tell on me.. LOL
-a gr8 time at KP camp
-Caring 4 me all da time..
-An interesting life..
-my finished projects..
-my new PSP~! =)
-helping me everything i do..
-etc

ohyea and i just wanna say...
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!! FROM DE BOTTOM OF MY HEART~!

lolx ok.. dat's all i rmb lo.. XD ahahah..

0 comments: