Saturday, January 19, 2008

Random Songs..

Apologize - One republic feat. Timbaland
It's too late.. to apologize.....

Over You - Daughtry
Cause the day i tot i'd never get through.. I GOT OVER YOU!!!

Almost - Bowling For Soup
And i almost.. loved you.. I almost wish u would've loved me too..

Tongue Tied - Faber Drive *new fav*
Cuz Everytime that i try, I get tongue tied.. I need a little good luck to get me by

Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys
*new fav*
Baby i wanna tell u everytime u wanna leave.. I'm INCONSOLABLE..

What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts *new fav*
What hurts the most.. was being so close..
And having so much to say.. And watching u walk away

I know i'm outdated.. XD

Genie In a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
If you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle

Bleed it out - Linkin Park
I bleed it out dig in deeper just to throw it away..

Papercut - Linkin Park *current fav*
It's like i'm paranoid lookin over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop, but i'm hearin within
It's like the face inside is right

In The End - Linkin Park
I had to fall to lose it all..
But in the end.. it doesn't even matter..

Numb - Linkin Park
I've become so numb i can't feel u there
Become so tired so much more aware..

The River - Good Charlotte
Baptised in the river
I've seen a vision of my life and i wanna be delivered..

He used 2 be my best friend..
And i used 2 be his..
We used 2 talk for hours..
Now..
He doesn't give a shit about me anymore..
He doesn't wanna just chat with me anymore..
He dumped me just cuz he din't need me anymore..
He's just a big,at,fking,asshole,jerkpervert,bastard,selfish,liar..
So y do i still think about him?? Day And Night..
Y DE FK DO I STILL LOVE HIM????

0 comments: