Sunday, March 23, 2008

Oldies... xD

lolx.. after a nice delicious dinner.. we drove home from kland wif big bulging stomachs.. xP yea.. on de way back was so bored.. den i dunno y but i suddenly started singing.. "you are my sunshine.. my onli sunshine.." dat song LOL. i decided 2 teach my sis and we were like singing all de way home.. ahaha.. here are de full lyrics.. x)

You Are My Sunshine
My Only Sunshine
You Make Me Happy
When Skies Are Grey
You Never Know Dear
How Much I Love You
Please Don't Take
My Sunshine Away

lolx.. de randomness.. xP ohyea an another song.. xP

Have patience
Have patience
Don't be in such a hurry
When you get
Im-pa-tient
You only start to worry
Remember
Remember
That God is patient too
And think
Of all the times
That others had to wait
For YOU!

And somehow in all de madness and noisiness in de car my grandmother actually FELL ASLEEP!! LOL!!! my sis was like LOLing half de way home.. lolx.

0 comments: