Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sweet sweet messages.. xP

lolx can u guess which 1 written by girl which 1 by boy? xDD..

Message #1 <3
I alweiz wait 4 ur msg all da time
hoping 4 de words u alweiz say 2 me..
I pass by 2 c if u r looking outside de window..
I try 2 stand beside u and tell u dat..
I alweix wanted 2 hold your hand
when u r walking wif me
There are just too many things
I wanna tell u but i just dont dare..
I alweiz hope u r by my side
to share my loneliness
I am alweiz ther when u need me
I really hope dat u aren't a dream
so that i won't be lonely anymore
becuz if it is..
i don wanna wake up from it

Message #2 <3
I've alweiz loved u
And alweiz will..
No1 has stolen my heart as long as u
No matter wat i do..
I can't stop thinking abt u..
I tried loving some1 else..
but dat din't work..
I dunno y but i really do love u..
Everytime i c u..
I wanna say hi and chat..
But i just can't..
You've alweiz been by my side
I love u..
I miss you..
I wanna call u..
I think of you everyday..
I wanna hang out again like de old times..
But i'm afraid it'll neva be de same again..


*sori bro. had 2 edit it abit.. hope u don mind.. xP

0 comments: