Saturday, March 15, 2008

Random pics..~

Nat's gay character.. ahaha.. Angela hacked in2 it at cc.. ahahahaha... xP (it's SDO btw.. Super Dance online)

My dream figurine.. (de hitsugaya 1 btw..) de small kid wif de white hair in case u din noe...

lolx.. another 1.. diff.. haiz.. any1 who wants 2 buy dis 4 me is welcomed 2!! XD (dragon blocking him .. LOL)

lolx.. a pic i took from my sis' sci book.. xD does it remind u of anything? xP

lolx.. fav food of amah's cooking.. curry beef+fried prawn.. xP

xP ya la i noe.. show off.. finally got de 200 bucks and a nice cert.. xD

My beautiful blogging notebook.. xP

My 1st or 2nd attempt on drawing hitsugaya toushiro

My buddy Len Ping went Mcds. XD


Charity Carnival.. Some guys performing.. (notice de cute boy in brown.. xD)



some peeps performing.. shuffling..

0 comments: