Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pics

lolx since i changed my blog name i gotta put up some pics rite? xD kk


lolx dis is wat i call pro.. lolx.



i love dis pic of whitey-chan... xDD looks dreamy..
except his expression looks like he's disappointed.. x(



My bday pressie last year.. from my "kor" xP


cute pic of... whathisname? lol de kingdom hearts fella.. xP




Air gear!!! lolx wish i cud fly like them.. haiz... x)




de boys from xiao hai bu ben (i not stupid) i like de boy on de right~! xD



cute guy from naruto.. xD head of akatsuki..



i like dis wallapaper.. xD


My wallpaper now.. xP




Random pics i got from aileen some time ago.. xP LOL


dunno y but i think he's cute.. lolx


Kakashi rox!!!~ woot~!



Planetshakers concert!!! woot~! i wanna go.. any1 wanna come follow me pm me.. xDD


A painting i did a pretty long time ago.. lolx guess who?




My new watch.. de light dam nice.. got 7 color according 2 de thing.. xP

0 comments: