Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tag.. your IT! xD

I'm Currently....

listening:
-The Price of Freedom -Crisis Core (Yu Ming's blog)

Playing:
-erm.. music? lol

Waiting:
-4 germaine 2 reply.. =.=

Wishing:
- For my mom 2 gimme back my PSP...

Finding:
- FFVII Crisis core english punya..

Hitting:
- the buttons of the keyboard! XD

Bullying:
- Esther at skool.. xD

Working as:
- jobless.. T.T

status:
- neutral..

Loving:
- PEOPLE? xD

Having:
- Tons of unfinsihed Homework and a project.. xD

Hugging:
- My lil sis! xD

Holding:
- de mouse? of de com laaa..xD

Reading:
- memoriezbeyond.blogspot.com

Watching:
- some unknown movie my dad's watching.. and bleach! xD

Eating:
- i was eating chicken rice..

Doing:
- Blogging la Duh!!!

Tagging:
- bored ppl who have nth else better 2 do.. x)

0 comments: