Saturday, March 1, 2008

Pals <3 (Chapter 4)

Kow Kay Jun
Mr. Kow Kay Jun..Lolx his jokes are lame but i laugh anyway.. When he's down... Bullying me seems 2 cheer him up..O.o Yea anyway.. when i 1st met KJ it was in.. form 1.. Good times.. good times... NOT! He used 2 bully me like.. ALL DA TIME. (he and i were like de onli ppl who had 2 sit nex 2 an oppostie sex.. lol)and nt just teasing.. It really hurt.. I think i might hv cried b4..T.T But now.. he also changed alot.. Way more mature. Altho he DOES still bully me.. A gr8 friend indeed.. Anything oso can ask him/tell him.. He won't tell.. altho ther was dis 1 time.. ahaha.. well nvm.. nt gud 2 mention.. Gr8 person 2 ask 4 advice from.. Gr8 person 2 hang out wif.. When's he's ther.. ur sure 2 hv fun... xP 1 thing i love abt him(as my bro... x) is dat he makes me feel comfortable when i hang out with him.. No questions.. No worries.. Just here and now... xD i don really noe how 2 say la but it's smth liddat lo.. N yea.. if u eva do come 2 my blog bro...

Thx 4 EVERYTHING bro... xD

0 comments: